ANDE in VOICE mode Friday evening over Europe

Dear all,

During the 22:55 CET / 21:55 UTC pass (~75 degrees)
ANDE will be commanded in VOICE mode.
Allow me until the first few minutes to get it in that mode.

Just type a message to TALK and your message should be spoken.
:TALK     :Hello this is me
should make ANDE say "Hello this is me".

Please note that RF output of VOICE is lower as packets.

In case there is more interest, this can be repeated during the
next days as well.

(up/downlink 145.825, U APRS VIA ARISS)

Henk, PA3GUO

Check out the ANDE de-Orbit AWARD: http://www.ande-deorbit.com !