PROJECT OSCAR ANNIVERSARY

I wish to thank everyone for the ideas I've received concerning the subject.

But this is Rob's baby, his idea,  and I appreciate a copy to me, but
not really necessary...

Send directly to amsat.org, or Rob

rob_g8ate@hotmail.com

  I shot my wad, on here, mainly to stir some ideas from the old
timers on the bb, and hope it is helping...

I'll forward to him, of course, with no difficulty, but I want to
make it clear he is the honcho!!

Newcomers to satellites, all over the world, join the crowd, your
questions could really help the research down the line, to perpetuate
the event....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...