Alpha-ish release of satcontroller for windows

I released an updated version of my satcontroller software. If anyone's
taking advantage of the long weekend, give it a shot and let me know if
you have any feedback.

Biggest changes are a map mode and removing the dependencies on
everything except .NET 2.0.

Sorry that it still only supports ICOM CI-V and Yaesu rotators. Next on
my list will be getting the FT-817 working.

I'd love to hear if anyone's successful with the 'one true' tuning
method on a linear bird. In theory it works great :) - In practice, tho,
my antenna performance isn't up to it.

http://code.google.com/p/satcontroller/

Regards,

Scott Wilson