Re: ande-tlm decode

> Can any one tell me if their is any software to decode
> ande-tlm that will run on win 95.

Hi Ryan,

Using Hyperterminal or ASatLogger (ASatLogger is my favorite)
(see http://www.billdiaz.dynip.com)
you will decode strings like this:
ANDE-1]BEACON,qAo,DK3WN-1:T#002,003,010,009,004,003,01000000,000
That is already a really fantastic start if you receive them !

Now if you go to Mike's website you will find a decode SW
(in fact it translates these values to onboard voltages etc.)
http://www.dk3wn.info/sat/afu/sat_maa.shtml
Let us know if you where able to go all the way there !

Succes and see you on ANDE !

Henk, PA3GUO
http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo
http://www.ande-deorbit.com