Re: ande-tlm decode

> Is there any software to decode ande-tlm that
> ... That I can use before ande deorbits.

ANDE Telemetry is just standard APRS (KPC-3+) telemetry.  And you can see anyone's telemetry from any TNC, including ANDE's live and decoded on the FINDU.COM web page.  Use this special URL to see FINDU's display of ANDE telemetry:

http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/andeTLM1.html

This link above is on the ANDE-OPS page labeled "SIDE-A Telemetry":
http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/ande-ops.html

Your downlink packets can go directly to this site for immediate display along with everyone else's.  Just connect your receiver to your PC and run any kind of APRS or ALOGGER I-Gate software and feed packets heard into the global APRS system.  As you can see, right now the data is kinda sparse because not that many people are feeding live data.  But hopefully that will improve.

Bob, Wb4APR