Radio Shack Rotator Voltage

I just picked up a used Radio Shack 15-1254 Rotator only..no control box or
specs. Does anyone know what the drive voltage requirements is on these
rotators.

 I've googled without any  luck. Am planning to build my own control box
with a momentary switch and some LED's for direction indicators but I need
some specs. Radio Shack doesn't have them. I went to RS and looked at a new
one and it gives no details.

Thanks in advance....73

           John

          John Henderson N4NAB