Re: Right Angle BNC adapters

Good Afternoon, everyone.

I just wanted to pass along a whole-hearted thank you to Dave WB6LLO for
sending me a much better Right Angle adapter than what I had been using.
And, as many members here had noted, the differences are astounding.  (My
old one indeed WAS one that utilized a spring rather than any real
conductor.)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  This year as I am sitting down with my family
in thanks of our many blessings, I will be sure to include all of my friends
here at AMSAT and in the satellite community in my prayers.

John KB2HSH

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006