Re: Amateur Satellites Anniversary

I think that is an excellent idea.  To have all of the remaining satellite
pioneers give their stories once again to us...the new...should be top
priority with the coming of the "next generation" satellites, and their
users.

A few nights ago, I perused some old issues of QST that I have here, and two
artocles in particular were awe-inspiring.  One was the first amateur
two-way Moonbounce QSO, c. 1960...and the second was the Project Oscar and
the Oscar 1 transmitter.

Good Luck to all on this most stellar endeavour.

John KB2HSH
--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006