FW: lunar x prize on amsat-bb

Forwarded on behalf of Brian Beckius (email directly to him at
truckwiz_1 at MSN dot COM) if you are interested.

Kenneth - N5VHO

Hi,
 I'm a new member of amsat , I am with a group that is working on
competing in the Lunar X Prixe , We have a test rover that we want to
start debugging in January , we would like to control it from a
satellite so that get a feel for controlling from a distance , any help
or suggestion would be appreciated .

Thanks Brian