Re: FS

>For Sale!!!
>
>One brand new Icom IC 910H,Still in original box,only opened to
>check the assesories and read the manual.If interested,contact me off line.
>Jim N3YDT

I don't know Jim, and don't believe I've ever worked him, but I can
vouch for the radio...

I've owned one for several years, and we, members of North Shore
Amateur Radio Club in San Diego, did a side by side comparison, coax
switching the antenna (satellite) several years ago with Yaesu and
Kenwood radios, the best they had.

I've been a Kenwood user for years, but the Icom edged it, and was
head and shoulders above the Yaesu, for what that is worth...

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...