Re: ANDE De-Orbit AWARD website is alive !

Good catch Andrew !

We did not want to duplicate operational data on the Award website.
This is available at: http://web.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/ande-ops.html

Freq: 145.825 uplink/downlink
TNC : HBAUD 1200, U APRS VIA ARISS

Success & share with the group what you hear !

Henk, PA3GUO