Problems to access the site of amsat-dl

Hi All,

Since to day I cannot enter anymore the site  http://www.amsat-dl.org

As soon I attemp to connect the above site via Internet Explorer I receive
a message suggesting to dowload a file sent by amsat-dl

The above message allow three options:

1) Read directly the file
2) Save the file on  disk
3) Ignore

At the end of any of the above three options Internet Explorer closes
down going back to desktop.

I downloaded the file wich name resulted to be  amsat-dl without any
extension

The same happens to my friend Fulvio IV3IBX

All other sites are working perfectly as before.

Any suggestion ?

TNX and 73" de

i8CVS Domenico