AO51 pass and AL800

Folks,

Just finished up a bit ago with the AO51 pass at approx 0100 UTC. This time
I had my HT connected to the AL800 antenna instead of the car top antenna.
It does make a nice difference. I was sort of able to "tune" the sat in
better this time with adjusting the aim and angle. Heard a lot of stations
very clearly. Tried to TX one time but no one came back. I will keep trying.

Thanks to all that helped.

Warm regards,

Ed

KC9GWK Grid EN52