Re: early satellite history

Cool article thanks for the post.  There is a lot of interesting
information there.

I actually have a full scale model of Telstar above my desk at work.  My
facility was originally built to provide TT&C operations for Telstar as
AT&T Skynet.  We still "Fly" Telstar 11,12,14, and 18. from our facility
although through the years we have become Loral Skynet, and as of Oct 31
2007, Telesat.  We are slated to close the facility though by 30 April 2008.

73 DE Mark KK7CU