Re: AO-16 soundcard BPSK demodulator

Hi all,

in my previous post, I forgot to mention that warbler also generates a
KISS file (.kss). It puts this in the directory from which it is being
run (normally the \dist directory). The file is named warbler.kss
Everytime you use the program, Warbler appends to this file (it does
not yet make separate files).
You will also find an .asc file in the same directory, this is for a
future implementation for logging to an ASCII file as well. For now,
nothing is written to this file.

73

Wouter Jan Ubbels PE4WJ