From: "George Henry" <ka3hsw@earthlink.net>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 10:55 AM
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: How to build your ownSputnik

terrestrial repeater, if it were flown below 50 kM, though.  (that may even
be an ITU requirement... not sure)

> Excellent work on the build, Howard!  Looks every bit the "official"
Cubesat.  I was thinking along the lines of a large coffee can, although it
wouldn't lend itself to mounting of the solar panels as well as your cube
frame does.  Could still work as the "core" of either a cube or hexagonal
spaceframe...