Re: How to build your ownSputnik

-----Original Message-----

That would be a very impressive demo!

Here in the US, it would have to have provisions to ID, just like a terrestrial repeater, if it were flown below 50 kM, though.  (that may even be an ITU requirement... not sure)

Excellent work on the build, Howard!  Looks every bit the "official" Cubesat.  I was thinking along the lines of a large coffee can, although it wouldn't lend itself to mounting of the solar panels as well as your cube frame does.  Could still work as the "core" of either a cube or hexagonal spaceframe...

73,
George, KA3HSW