Re: AL-800

The AL-800 pla wrote:ces a great deal of stress on your BNC connector
- please be very careful when using it.

>I prefer the Smiley 270A, with its built-in spring at the bottom. I
>even use their SMA model with confidence.

Clint, I support ALL my connectors, even hardline if they are subject
to any tension or torsion or flexing stresses, and have NEVER  had a
connector failure...If the connector "fits" the frequency, use it...

And I got in the habit using Fahnestock connectors about
72 years ago....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...