Re: Anyone using the AL-800

Ed,

I have experimented with it on satellites, and it does indeed work.  Mostly,
I use it for terrestrial use over what was a marginal connection.  Works
great for that.  The only factor I have found is that due to its length, it
"works" the BNC connection pretty hard.  I found a small o-ring at the local
hardware which is a perfect fit when the connection is in place to give a
secure electrical and mechanical connection with a bit of give.

Alan
WA4SCA