CQ Frank Perkins WB5IPM CQ

Hello AMSAT-ers,

I am really interested in contacing Frank Perkins, WB5IPM.  I have tried all of the email possiblities in my archives, but all messages have now bounced.

Does anyone on the list have his contact information?  The best I can find is a Texas address using QRZ.  I can't seem to dig up a phone number using the web...

I have some questions (okay, a favor to ask ;) ) regarding the 1200 PSK modem code he wrote for the TAPR/AMSAT DSP-93.

Thanks in advance for any information you might provide!

73,

--
Mark L. Hammond [N8MH]