Help please from folks with soundcard "TNCs"

Folks,

I had a few replies to my last email on those using sound cards for packet
radio. For those that are using their sound card, please let me know what
type(s) of software you have used for APRS, local traffic, and the sats
(1200,9600). I did go online and buy a sound card interface for my Yaesu.
Just have to wait for it to get here. I bought it from buxcom.com

I had a few replies buy stupid me hit the wrong key and poof those replies
were gone.

Warm regards,

Ed

KC9GWK Grid EN52