Re: PCSAT PATH

> ... need help with the pcsat path.  I understand
> that we are to use WIDEn-n but I can not get digi.
> I have tried these UNPROTO commands [with my D700]:
> CQ VIA WIDE2-2
> ARISS VIA PCSAT-1
> ARISS VIA WIDE2-2
> WIDE2-2 VIA PCSAT-1

Only the first will work correctly.
The next two will "work" (get digipeated) but most APRS software
will ignore the packets because all APRS packets must be
addressed to CQ, BEACON, QST, or APxxxx as the AX.25 TOCALL.
The last one wont work.

The UNPROTO path in a TNC consists of a TOCALL and the VIA PATH.
When PCSAT-1 is properly configured, it expects one of the
TOCALLS above and a PATH via WIDEn-N (usually WIDE2-2).

Bob, WB4APR