PCSAT PATH

Hi bob in the group in need help with the pcsat path I understand that we are to use WIDEn-n but I can not get digi. I have tried CQ VIA WIDE2-2,ARISS VIA PCSAT-1,ARISS VIA WIDE2-2 and WIDE2-2 VIA PCSAT-1. Im using a D700 with hyperterminal and I allmost a 100% copy of pcsat all the time so if someone can tell me what im doing wrong that will be welcome

73 ryan KD8ATF