Re: Wht's ANDE's other name?

Phil mentioned:
> NO-44's signal is quite weak due to my poor aerial and I'm only decoding
> one or two packets per pass.

If you haven't tried it yet, one thing to see more packets is to turn the TNC's parameter named PASSALL to ON.  It will allow you to see even the packets that don't have a good checksum.  Some of the characters will be "noise" but most of the time you can figure out what the message was.

In some TNC's when PASSALL = ON the MHEARD list doesn't get updated so that is one thing to watch for.  Set PASSALL back to OFF if you want only "good" packets.

--
73 de JoAnne K9JKM
k9jkm@amsat.org