Re: kiss files from wisp

At 4:27 PM -0600 11/13/07, Nick Pugh wrote:
>I would like to view the kiss files from wisp. What is the best software to view them?

If you just want plain text dumps of the KISS files, my program KISS2ASC will do the job. You may also find KISSFILT useful for filtering certain frames out of the KISS file.

Both are available at:
http://www.mustbeart.com/software/index.html
or
http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/tools/softwareArchive.php#pc-kiss

Source code in C is included so if you need special features you can add them. Or you can ask me to add features you need.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org