Wht's ANDE's other name?

Hello,

I've recently rekindled my interest in amateur radio and I'm trying to fine
tune my APRS set up. Due to my rough portable station this is proving to be
a little frustrating.

Disappointingly, the ISS radio seems to be off and NO-44's signal is quite
weak due to my poor aerial and I'm only decoding one or two packets per
pass.

Perhaps ANDE might give me a reasonable signal. What other name (OSCAR
number) is ANDE known by?

Regards,
Phil.