Re: AO-27 schedule issue

I can also confirm this anomaly.  The only things I can think of are if the TOPR or EPOCH files being distributed on ao27.org are different from the ones the site is actually using, or if Mike has made some tweak in the C++ program that he is running on the site.

I will have my son (author of the Java version) take a look at the ao27.org source code to see if something has been changed.

George, KA3HSW