Re: email via PCSAT

> Am I correct to expect that I can transmit a message
> then receive it on the same system during the same
> pass?

Yes, if your T/R turn around delay is not too bad.  Right now,
PCSAT has a TXD set to 12 or only 120 ms between hearing a
packet and transmitting it.  Most rigs should turn around that
fast...

> Also, I am using UISS and a soundcard. I received
> emails from APRS after sending the messages to "APRS
> via PCSAT-1". I have also tried "APRS via PCSAT-1,
> WIDE2-2". I have observed others using both paths. Is
> one path more correct?

For the last wee, the only path that is set up now is via
WIDEn-N.  SO WIDE2-2 should work fine.  All the other paths will
not work now.  This is because WIDEn-N has a built-in dupe
ignore capability so those people who are trasnmitting too many
dupes will get ignored for one minute after each success..

Bob, WB4APR