AO-27 schedule issue

Hello:

I'm a little puzzled with AO-27 schedule as I see a 6 minutes mismatch between the official page and the java applet.
Right now (16:26:14 UTC), I see that next event on AO-27 home page is:
        Next Event  UTC => Tue Nov 13 16:45:15 2007
        State    => 4
        Mode    => OFF
But with the Java I get:
        Next Event  UTC => Tue Nov 13 16:39:13 2007
        State    => 4
        Mode    => OFF
Note the 6 minutes and 2 seconds lag.
Has anybody noted it as well?
I get just the same results as with java on an EXCEL sheet I wrote, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong with TOPR and EPOCH data files for it's the first time I see this issue.
I always copied and pasted the data into two txt files one for EPOCH and another for TOPR

I will appreciate any feedback and ideas.

73 Angel, EA4DUT