Re: (no subject)

John Hackett wrote:
> ... and here are the results of the Norwegian jury ...

John,

A while back I tried a similar thing with Domino-EX on FO-29. Domino-EX
has some AFC but it wasn't fast enough to track the Doppler generated
frequency change.

I posted a short note about the results on this reflector.

Con, the author of Domino-EX suggetsed that it would be possible to
correct this if anyone was interested modifying his source code. I think
he writes in a complied version of basic.

Sil