Re: Orbitron Help

I had considerable problems with Orbitron during our recent 'time zone
hiccup'.

One thing to suggest is to right-click on your system clock and "Adjust
Date/Time..." then go to the "Internet Time" tab and sync with one of
the listed NTP servers. This will set your PC clock to +/- 1 second or
so of proper time.

Also ensure your time zone is set - since we're past all possible time
changes, you need to set it 'correctly'.

Finally, make sure the Orbitron time zone settings are correct.