K6LCS' Sat Tutorial - Frequency Programming

In the HT programming chart in the tutorial posted at...

http://homepage.mac.com/clintbradford/Menu3.html

...readers have noticed that I haven't compensated for the doppler
effect on TX - just on RX.

That's because with low power and handheld antennas, we're not going
to be transmitting as early in a pass (nor as late in a pass) than if
we were using higher power and better antennas. I stress in all my
classes/demos NOT to transmit unless the bird is heard well.

Clint Bradford, K6LCS / KAF3359
909-241-7666