Decode list for digital sats

Hi All,

Being a newbie, I am trying to put together a list for other new members so
that they know what software is used to decode beacons and telem..

For example :-

ANDE : 1200 AFSK Downlink  TNC, Soundcard TNC  UI-View & Other APRS
software

AO27, Voice & Packet Telem  TNC, Soundcard TNC

What would you use to decode AO16s packet?

If I could have your ideas, I will start the list and host it somewhere..

Thanks.,

Chris

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
09:26