G-5400 az rotator repair

I picked up a G5400 az-el system.  I discovered, though, that the entire
resolver assembly inside the az rotator is missing.  Apparently, it was a
"repair in progress" that never got finished.  I called Yaesu and got a
replacement gear, but they no longer carry the resolver pot.

Anyone have an idea on where I can get one?

p.s. I'm not actually subscribed to the amsat-bb list, so please CC me
directly on replies.

Thanks.