Re: Multiple Satellites in View

JoAnne, et al:

Yep...I tried adding ANDE-1 into my path, but wasn't able to hit both.
 Only after I changed my path to ANDE-1 was I able to get into it
individually.

Also....I noticed that in a prior posting, someone mentioned that ANDE
was going to re-enter orbit...(which I knew), but that PCSAT was going
to "die".  I'm assuming that this is in reference to it going into
eclipse for a while?  (Of all of the APRS/PACSATS, NO-44/PCSAT has
been the easiest and most consistent to operate through.)

Well...I think I'm going to try GO-32 when I get home later.

John KB2HSH
--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006