Re: Multiple Satellites in View

Hi John,

I also noticed that ISS and PCSAT were coming over at the same time so I set
my UNPROTO to CQ VIA PCSAT-1,ARISS to see what could happen.  I saw my
transmissions digipeated via PCSAT since ARISS didn't seem to be on at the
moment.

First I sent my location info to get on the map:
K9JKM]CQ,PCSAT-1*,ARISS,qAo,KC4TWO-1:=4211.29N/08827.08W-Good Morning
(seems as if PCSAT was the only digi because that's where the asterisk is.)

Then I sent a test comment to give the dual-hop another try:
K9JKM]CQ,PCSAT-1*,ARISS,qAo,N0AN:Interesting dual hop opportunity, eh?
(again, the asterisk is on the PCSAT digi, but a different satgate.)

Others seemed to have been looking for dual-hop paths and I saw this come
through PCSAT:
K0TMH]APRS,PCSAT-1*,RS0ISS-4,WIDE3-3,qAo,N0AN:K9JKM QSL UR SIG V ISS/PCSAT
12-Nov-07 07:34

It was a fun pass!

--
73 de JoAnne K9JKM