Now this is fun!

Folks,

Just a bit ago AO51 passed over my QTH (grid EN52) at an elevation of 57, I
was able to hear my very first voice downlink on my mobile rig. I did not
want to try and TX as it was too exciting just to hear traffic. I did not
record the pass audio so I cannot even remember the call signs that I heard.
I just know I heard something! I can't wait for the my birthday present now
from the family next week, a new Arrow satellite antenna.

Thanks to all who gave me tips on using pass software, methods, etc.

Warm regards,

Ed

KC9GWK

New AmSat Member