Wanted!! Last call for 45G parts (any maker)

Hi all,
I thought I would place one more "wanted" post before I place an order for
New parts.
It doesn't have to be made by Rohn only. Nello, or others makers parts are
welcome so long as it fits 45G tower.

I need the following....

AS455G accessory plate (rotor plate)

BPL45G flat thrust bearing top adaptor

TB3 Bearing

4ea. 45G bolt kits

Please let me know soon since I will be placing my order sometime by the
middle of this coming week.

Thanks,
73's
RoD
KD0XX

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail,
A TRUE friend will be sitting next to you saying.....

"DAMN THAT WAS FUN"