AMSAT Journal

Everyone,

Due to a lack of articles and quite a bit of international travel on my part, the Sep/Oct issue of the Journal is very, very late. It is nearing completion and should be at the printer in the next few days. It should be in your hands in a couple of weeks. Sorry for the delay.

DEADLINE: All of you potential authors should get busy! I'd love to have articles for the Nov/Dec issue as soon as you can get them to me. Normal deadline for this issue is Nov 15th. If you have anything for the Journal please get it to me as quickly as possible. I have more traveling to do so the sooner I have your submission the better.

Authors: Thanks for your efforts. I appreciate it very much. Without you we would not have a Journal.

73 to all and happiest of holidays that are coming up,

Ed Long
WA4SWJ
Editor, The AMSAT Journal