SATPC32 multiple satellite display

Greetings,

I have used SATPC32 for some time and have it working just fine on a Vista Home Premium platform laptop.  Originally when installed on Vista I installed verison 12.6 and when +M (multiple satellite display) was selected I would get all my selected satellites displayed.  However, I one time I changed to a NOAA selection configuation and then back to my HAMsat original, but lost the multiple satellite display in the process.  Only the current selected satellite shows.  I upgraded recently to 12.7 and multiple satellites were back until I changed the satellite configuation to another satellite group and returned to my HAMsat group.  Now multiple satellite display is not working again.  Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?  There is not much in the documentation on this topic to help me debug.  Yes, I have +M currently selected as well as the load on start box checked in the configuration dialog box.  Thanks for any insights on this.

Jim, KG4QWC