Re: SSET

> When looking through my uplinks on 145.825
> I find quite a number of connects and small
> intervals of less than ten seconds.  Not much
> discipline here in Europe

Yes, that seems to be a big probelem.  By using WIDEn-N at least now there is some emforcement of lower rates, however, it does not thing to reduce jamming on the uplink.  Because if they dont get-it, they just don't get-it and then send harder and more often, just making it imposssible for anyone else.

They need to read the user-service-agreement on the PCSAT web page. hi hi

Bob, WB4APR