Satellite Predictions

Hello,

I am brand new to satellites and just getting interested.  I downloaded and using a satellite tracking program called Orbitron, Yes I realize it is an old program but the cost was free and until I make a decision to get really involved in satellites I frankly did not want to put out any money at this time.  That being said, my problem is that even though both the Orbitron software and the AMSAT on-line pass predictions have the same Lat/Long entered I get different data ???? The times are within 5 minutes of each but the Azm and Elv are way different.  Is there anybody out there using Orbitron tracking software that I could check with to be sure I have it set up correctly ?  I am assuming the AMSAT on-line predictions are correct ?  Thanks for any help/comments

73 Gary