From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On Behalf Of Ed Tump
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 12:57 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Help with AO27

Folks,

If I read this right, the satellite will not be "on" during the pass over my
home:

AO27 schedule UTC

Sat Nov 10 19:19:57 2007    Digital Med

Sat Nov 10 19:20:17 2007    Analogue Med

Sat Nov 10 19:27:17 2007    Digital Med

Sat Nov 10 19:28:17 2007    OFF

Sat Nov 10 21:00:46 2007    Digital Med

Sat Nov 10 21:01:06 2007    Analogue Med

Sat Nov 10 21:08:06 2007    Digital Med

Sat Nov 10 21:09:06 2007    OFF

The pass over my house is listed on Orbitron as happening at 20:59 UTC.

Does my figuring make sense?

Thanks,

Ed

KC9GWK New AmSat member