Re: ANDE

I have been able to wake it up every time I've tried with 5 watts and a horizontal beam, but the signals have indeed been very weak. Usually I can get at least one telemetry packet to decode, but indeed the sigs have been extremely faint recently. I don't think it's re-entering yet, when RAFT went down the pass predictions became very inaccurate, yet ANDE is still on schedule. Perhaps the batteries are getting low... (ANDE has no solar panels, just a bunch of D-cells)

-Joe, N8FQ