Re: PCSAT-1 over Europe

Hello!

It looks to me  it is more different stations passing thru,  It could
also be that the word is out there is a good APRS satellite working FB
at the moment.

I did see a truck from TF and also some more interesting stations
yesterday.

73 Hakan SM7WSJ

Yes, when we changed the path to WIDEn-N, it took a while for
people to see the bulletins.  But the switch to the universal
APRS path of WIDEn-N (Usually WIDE2-2) is being successful at
slightly reducing the number of duplicate packets.  I wonder if
those in Europe have seen an impact?

Bob, Wb4APR