Re: Arthur Z. Rowe, N1ORZ Silent Key

At 08:29 PM 11/8/2007, MM wrote:

>Arthur Z. Rowe, N1ORZ Silent Key
>
>On or about Tuesday November 6 2007, Arthur Z. Rowe
>became a Silent Key.
>
>Many of you may know Arthur from his email postings on
>space related topics on the Amsat and Sarex bulletin
>boards.  Arthur was a good friend and an avid manned
>space station enthusiast.  He was well known by many
>of the Mir and ISS ham crews.

Dear Friends,

Art was N1ORC. Art lived in the town next to me
and we chatted on the local repeater many, many times.
You could always count on him to respond to a new
antenna test. (I do a lot of those.)

It is very sad to hear of his passing. He was always
an avid AMSAT supporter and was the local field rep.
AMSAT has lost a dear friend and I will miss him.

73,
Tony AA2TX