Re: ICOM R20

Hi Nader,

I'm using the Icom IC-R20 as a receiver/voice recorder for portable
satellite operation.
My experience is that is works very well. I use an Arrow antenna
(2m/70cm) and receive all the LEOs without much problem.
It also worked very well in mode V/S on AO-51 with a 13cm down converter.
I use a Yaesu FT-817ND as transceiver (5W).

I really like the built-in voice recorder. I don't have to write
anything down during a QSO as I can listen back the recording after the
pass and update my log.

73, Andre PH7AT
www.ph7at.net