IC-910 Pre-amp Problem

Hello all,

I have an IC-910. Just tried to power up the Icom pre-amps with No Luck..
I set pre-amps to "on", pushed the button and "?".  The display indicator flashes 5 times and goes out..no power.
Tried the amps on my other 910 and they work great and the indicator stays on...both bands.

Does anyone know what may be wrong with the 910?

Steve/kb9ups
ARISS Mentor
AMSAT area coordinator, Toledo, Oh.
AMSAT area coordinator, Streator, IL.