need Symposium photos

I have been asked to do a presentation on our 2007 AMSAT Symposium for next
week at our local QCWA meeting. I need some more photos in addition to what
had taken. If you have a few that are interesting and can send them that
would be great. If you have or know of any links to web sites that have them
posted and I can download them, that is even better. PLEASE DO NOT SEND TO
AA4KN@AMSAT.ORG. Only send them to n4csitwo@bellsouth.net.

Thanks and 73s,

Dave, AA4KN