Re: A Fantastic Monday Morning Sky Show...or Tuesday'swasn't so bad, either.

Good Morning, Everyone.

OK...so as I woke up this morning at 6 am, I was greeted by the beep from
the Orbitron program letting me know that the ISS was close.  This
morning...overhead...it was perfectly clear.  I could see the Moon and Venus
(I think).  To the south were Lake Effect Snow clouds...and in the early
dawn sky they appeared JET BLACK.  At approximately 6:15, the ISS flew past
and was absolutely glowing from the sun rising and the black background.
Again, truly an awesome sight.

John KB2HSH

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006